The following resources are available for download and can help you educate students and their families about the importance of filing the FAFSA in a timely manner.
FAFSA Site Coordinators Resources
- Add your own information date, time and location of your FAFSA completion event.
- The Senator José Peralta New York State DREAM Act gives undocumented and other students access to New York State‐administered grants and scholarships that support their higher education costs. Eligibility and application information is found at hesc.ny.gov/dream. Download and print this flyer for students and their families.
- Use this form to apply free for federal and state student grants, work-study, and loans.
- If you have started to complete the FAFSA online but are unable to finish, you can save and complete it later.
- What to expect after completing the FAFSA.